- Obtaining a Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Class A or B with a passenger endorsement is one of the first requirements to qualify for a Bus Operator or Trolley Operator position with MATA. If you are interested in obtaining a CDL, you can visit a Driver Services Center.opens external site

- CDL knowledge tests can be taken at a full service Driver Services Center.

- Any of the CDL road skills tests can be scheduled at test locations across the state by calling (615) 251-5217 between the hours of 8 AM and 4:30PM CST, Monday through Friday.


MTM Logo