Safety is our top priority during weather events that may create hazardous travel conditions.
The Memphis Area Transit Authority (MATA) will operate as follows on Tuesday, January 16 due to rapidly deteriorating weather and hazardous road conditions throughout the area.
- Fixed Route services are suspended.
- On Demand services are suspended.
- Trolley services are suspended.
- MATAplus will only provide life-sustaining trips.
- Transit Centers will operate until 6 AM -7 PM.
- The Customer Service Line will be available until 7:00 pm and can be reached at 901-274-6282.
- Transportation to the warming center will be available and rides can be scheduled by calling 901-297-1680.
Customers will be informed about service updates via the MATA website, Omnilert automated messages, social media, as well as news media.